The new Corporate Stabilisation and Restructuring Law (StaRUG) has been in force since the first of January 2021. StaRUG offers numerous new instruments and procedures to facilitate restructuring outside of insolvency proceedings.
As the leading restructuring consultancy in Germany, FTI-Andersch accompanies you comprehensively and competently along the entire path: from the professional preparation of the proceedings to the successful conclusion of the restructuring.
RESTRUCTURING PLANS BY FTI-Andersch
- combine the benefits of financial restructuring under the new StaRUG with the greatest possible performance improvement,
- are the recognised basis for negotiation and decision-making for a sustainable restructuring.
COMPLETE SUPPORT FROM THE BEGINNING TO SUCCESSFUL CLOSING
We support you from the professional preparation of the procedure to the successful completion of the restructuring.
- We support you in identifying the need for action at an early stage.
- Together with you, we determine which path to restructure is best for you from a strategic point of view.
- We prepare the process professionally to achieve the necessary acceptance and cooperation of all parties involved from the start, to keep the procedure as simple as possible.
- We support you during the implementation of all measures up to the successful completion of the restructuring process.
- High level of expertise: The FTI-Andersch team has been active and successful for more than 20 years as a leading expert for corporate restructuring.
- Fast, focused approach: Our many years of experience with companies in challenging situations enable us to get straight to the point. Our work results are precise and limited to the essentials.
- Independent, practice-oriented assessment: Our services aim at an appropriate balance of interests of the parties involved to quickly set the course for a sustainable restructuring.