There is a natural tendency for start-ups to focus on growth, especially if their business model is easily scalable. As a result, the supporting business functions and liquidity management are often overlooked and the requisite processes and functions are not properly embedded in operations. Establishing these functions in a growing business can be challenging especially if targets are not met or liquidity deteriorates.
You want to ensure that the processes in your company or investments keep pace with growth. You want to identify process improvements and implement these in an efficient manner. You value transparent liquidity management that covers the entire organization. You need a reliable basis for decision-making and to provide management with the comfort that they are acting within the legal requirements, for instance when subsidiaries or investments need to be closed quickly and unobtrusively.
We have experience of the challenges caused by rapid growth and how to manage these from our own company history. In addition, we can draw upon the wealth of experience that the team have gained through undertaking hundreds of restructuring projects with tried and tested tools and methodologies.
- We conduct a detailed analysis of your processes and work with you to develop a course of action to implement improvements. If required, our team will also actively support you during the implementation phase
- We establish a sustainable liquidity management process, using database-assisted tools where appropriate
- We help you to perform financing negotiations and provide you with the requisite analysis
- Our detailed options analysis minimizes potential legal challenges ensuring you meet the requirements of the “Business Judgement Rule”.
- Rapid visibility: we perform an in-depth analysis of the relevant processes and business units and provide a well-structured and clear-cut analysis within a maximum period of two weeks.
- Proposals for robust courses of action: together with you, we identify quick wins and potential performance improvement initiatives and structure the options so that they can be implemented.
- Visible achievements: our experts will help you develop realistic and sustainable solutions with regards to process improvements, liquidity management or difficult decisions.