The successful overcoming of challenging situations requires tailor-made solutions.
Our solution approach accounts for your specific types of challenges and expectations.
In the following, you will find a compilation of the most frequent questions and the corresponding consulting approaches from the respective perspectives:
My company has operative problems
● How do I quickly enhance transparency with regard to the current earnings and financial situation of my company?
● Which immediate measures are appropriate to generate short-term liquidity to stabilize financial solvency?
● How do I identify and utilize potentials in order to rapidly reduce costs or increase efficiency?
● How do I sustainably reduce my capital commitments in working capital?
I need a sound decision-making basis in order to realign my company
● How do I identify the cause of the current company crisis?
● How do I reestablish the operative performance capacity of my core business?
● How do I secure financing for the measures necessary to sustainably master the crisis?
● How do I identify and reduce long-term loss-makers?
● How do I sustainability improve and stabilize the competitiveness and profitability of my company?
My company requires refinancing
● How do I optimally prepare my company for the pending refinancing?
● Which financing options and models are available and how do I evaluate them?
● What would the appropriate and investment suiting covenant structure look like for my company?
● How do I create a communication process that incorporates all of the essential parties involved?
I suspect an acute risk of insolvency due to (threatening) payment default or over indebtedness of my company
● How much room to maneuver do I still have as Chief Executive?
● Which immediate measures must be initiated to exploit short-term liquidity potential and avoid insolvency?
● How do I best prepare myself for insolvency proceedings? What needs to be done?
● Is there a "Plan B"?
I require support by the implementation of an already existing restructuring program
The transparency of the financial situation and the development of the debtor is insufficient
● How profitable is the company in competitive comparison?
● The market environment of the company has weakened significantly. What effects will it have on the credit worthiness of the debtor?
The company requires assistance with the preparation and execution of (re)financing procedures
● I need an objective assessment of the resilience of the company plans presented.
● What quantitative effects do the strategic decisions have?
● I have doubts that the company’s management has the qualifications to implement a sustainable restructuring. How can they be supported?
● What is the company’s capacity for remaining a sustainable going-concern?
● What level of debt servicing can the company carry?
● How can appropriate covenants for the debtor that are suitable to the situation be defined?
● What alternatives of action are fundamentally available to the financiers and how should each option be evaluated?
● I see the need for support in the pending or running financing negotiations.