Entry level Ph.D.
Graduates with a Ph.D. and relevant practical experience normally begin their careers as a senior consultant.
As a consultant you will work together with our clients to find a solution to the problems assigned. As a representative of Andersch, the impression you make on our clients will shape their image of our company and is decisive to our success.
Our goal is to attract the best consultants and retain them in the long-term.
- Very good academic qualifications
- At least two years of relevant internships with a very good performance
- English language skills that have been tested by experience abroad
- You can convince us of your analytical skills, your creativity, and enthusiasm
- That “something special”
- Performance dependent promotion after 24-36 months
- A steep learning curve as a result of numerous on-site project assignments as well as knowledge and experience exchange as a member of a very experienced team
- A quick increase in your analytical and communication abilities as well as a continually increasing area of responsibility
- Regular continuing education opportunities on specialist topics and soft-skill areas
- A mentor for close personal support
- Individual development and training plans (e.g. as preparation for a post-graduate degree or a professional qualification exam)