We aim for excellence
Andersch has always delivered the highest degree of consulting excellence to its clients. To do this, we need very qualified and motivated staff. Genuine personalities. People that want to make a difference and can contribute to the unique spirit that is Andersch.
Personnel is a top priority at Andersch, which is why we invest an above average amount in our employees. We provide a motivating, inspiring and trusting working environment. A good atmosphere among the team is of utmost importance to us.
In addition, we also offer continuing further development and the qualification of our employees – e.g. within the context of our Andersch-Academy. And it goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary.
We are always looking to add to our team: Interns, student trainees, young professionals, and experienced consultants. A specific technical background is not as important to us as finding people who have an enthusiasm and dedication for consulting and are highly motivated.
Are you interested? Apply here now.
What makes us special?
- High standards: We have a reputation on the market for the high quality of our work and results
- Collegiality, a culture of mutual respect, and recognition: We may be very performance-oriented, but we place team spirit above all else
- Extensive years of experience in the consulting business: Especially in mid-sized, owner-managed company
- Intensive involvement in the optimization of restructuring standards: Our opinions carry weight throughout the field
- Our inspiring and diverse work environment: Dynamic, challenging – and anything but boring
The quality of our consulting services is based on two pillars: the extensive years of experience of our team and a high degree of expert competency. In addition to economists, we also employ graduates with other degrees. Many of our employees have additional qualifications such as, CFA, MBA, LLM, Ph.D., or a CPA.
You would like to become a member of our special team?
We are looking forward to meeting you!